Do you have a collection of treasured T-shirts that you can’t part with?
Preserve them with a beautiful and useable quilt that you can cherish for years to come! Maybe you have those favorite little baby clothes that your child has outgrown. I can make those into a quilt you will treasure forever.
Here’s What is Included:
- Preparation of T-shirts (cutting out and stabilizing with interfacing)
- High quality quilting cotton fabric for sashing and backing
- Machine pieced quilt top
- Batting – Hobbs 80/20 (cotton/polyester)
- Edge to edge quilting of top, batting, and backing, including thread
- Trimming and binding of your quilt
Here’s What You Do:
- Send the clean T-shirts with the side you want used marked with a safety pin
- Decide on a fabric color scheme
- If you are mailing the shirts, please call first so you can get an estimated completion date and I know they are on the way. I will email you when I receive them and before I mail the completed quilt back to you.
- Include a 50% deposit by check made out to: Quilting By Betsy. I will contact you one week before the quilt is completed. The quilt will be sent to you after the final payment is received.
- Plan ahead! If this is for a birthday, graduation, or Christmas gift, please allow 2 months for your quilt to be completed.